CBEYOND NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED!
ANYBODY who claims love for CBeyond is either working for CBeyond or doesn't have a clue about the difference between CBeyond and Comcast business class services.
I signed up for CBeyond.I was promised they would pay for the integra bill of 3600 bucks it still has not happened and now I have had to pay it.
In the mean time I checked into comcast. The score. Comcast with 6 lines, 50Mbps down/20Mbps up (WOW!) plus business level TV service (double wow) and Sharepoint Server AND Exchange all for 340 bucks for 3 years. CBeyond with 6 lines and 1.4/1.4 Mbps and dumpy 5 gig back up (I told Laura we don't need it) for a whopping 440 bucks per month.
What the F*** have I just done.
Luckily they have committed, for me and 2 employees to see, a number of egregious mistakes if not downright illegalities in their pursuit of us.I will move to Comcast and F CBeyond who can't see beyond their own ancient technology and realize it does not rise to the level of cost that they fraudulently push onto folks.d504264 review #269067
You may also like
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..."