CBEYOND NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED!
ANYBODY who claims love for CBeyond is either working for CBeyond or doesn't have a clue about the difference between CBeyond and Comcast business class services.
I signed up for CBeyond.I was promised they would pay for the integra bill of 3600 bucks it still has not happened and now I have had to pay it.
In the mean time I checked into comcast. The score. Comcast with 6 lines, 50Mbps down/20Mbps up (WOW!) plus business level TV service (double wow) and Sharepoint Server AND Exchange all for 340 bucks for 3 years. CBeyond with 6 lines and 1.4/1.4 Mbps and dumpy 5 gig back up (I told Laura we don't need it) for a whopping 440 bucks per month.
What the F*** have I just done.
Luckily they have committed, for me and 2 employees to see, a number of egregious mistakes if not downright illegalities in their pursuit of us.I will move to Comcast and F CBeyond who can't see beyond their own ancient technology and realize it does not rise to the level of cost that they fraudulently push onto folks.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The cable skips on certain channels (HD, history channel, USA, and On Demand) 60% of the time. Also, it will freeze your cable box up and then the remote will..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box. After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my..."
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "Recently I logged into my XBOX Live account after not signing on for a while and checked my Transaction History. I had 160 points on my account the last time..."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."