cpabeyonds scams. anyone else expericne getting banned for no reason. then the owner jon or w/e even admits he scams and goes from lie to lie.
stay away from cpabeyond.com they are a new website and scam. they opeened not even 2months ago search a whois.net on them.
the owner is a bhw member johnnyrabit
my advice stay away . better safe then sorry. join a more repuatble cpa company thats pays. not these scammers. do us all a favor report their facebook and twitter and report to them to the FCC
report them to ic3 i have a pending case online get these scammers off the net.
cpabeyond cpa beyond jon johnnyrabbit and look guys hes even a member of a blackhat community. scammer or what look up johnnyrabbit. on blackhatworld.com.
this is nothing but fraud stay away and dont fall victim like i did
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pending Case
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I was told at 10pm that no vehicles were available so I rennted from Avis. After returning my rental vehicle to Avis at 4am the next day I decided..."
- " my family and I decided to have a Saturday lunch at our local Denny's we were all looking forward to the soup and salad which our favorite soup is..."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "I have made so far 9 different orders and all went fine! The items came without any scratch, packaging is awesome!!! Every time they dispatch your package they have for you a..."
- "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..."
- "BEWARE OF PENSKE, ESPECIALLY FOR ONE-WAY RENTALS! THIS IS SO UNHEARD OF - I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE MEDIA, THE COURTROOM, AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE AWARE OF..."