Our experience was similar to most of the other posts here.No words can describe the misery.

My business has lost thousands of dollars. My property was damaged. I was lied to over and over again, run in circles. Every representative I spoke too was fired eventually.

We are going to arbitration. BAD. BAD. BAD.

DON'T DO IT. DO NOT SWITCH. DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THEIR CORRESPONDENTS. DON'T DO IT.

BAD. BAD. BAD. BAD.

BAD.WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, CHARGED $7000.00 TI CANCEL, ON TOP OF THE MONEY I LOST CANCELLING AT&T, WHICH WAS PROMISED TO BE REIMBURSED.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cbeyond. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cbeyond.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cbeyond to other companies on our site.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1123417

I believe SpectrumVoIP can help you in the following ways:

• Saving 20% to 30% monthly on your telephone services

• Update all business telephone equipment (No upfront or pre-payment cost)

• 24 Hour / 365 Days a Year customer service

• Installation, Programming and Training are all including in our Monthly Price.

• Support is included at NO ADDITIONAL COST.• No Nickle and Diming you to death.

All features are included with service Please contact me at james.barnes@spectrumvoip.com and I will sent you a brochure.If you would like we will do a quote on your complete system (including buying out any existing contract you may have).

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #956449

Hello,

I'm am very sorry that you've had such a poor experience. Please email me at cassandra.gulia@birch.com with your account and contact number and I will escalate this immediately.

Birch