I recently applied for a job at Cbeyond. They seemed to be very excited about adding me to the team. When they saw that I was still serving one weekend a month in the military as a reservist, they became hesitant. They continued to ask me whether my military service would come in the way of my work at Cbeyond.
After three interviews they brought me in to speak to a board of managers. I was again asked if my military involvement would interfere with my work at Cbeyond. When they began to ask me questions on some of my accomplishments, I of course cited some of the things I had overcome and achieved in the military. At that point the hiring managers were quick to point out that they were not the military.
I was deeply offended by this. I could not believe the audacity of such a comment. I continued with the interview and was reminded several more times that military accomplishments were not reflective of their industry. When I explained I was only using this as a comparison, one of the managers actually rolled their eyes.
Veterans beware. I have never in my life come across a company that is so hostile towards military involvement.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "Purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from Demontrond in Houston Tx, on July 28, with leather seats. When I came on August 1 to pick it up, the so called leather..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "Didn't call, but noticed this person was advertised in Las Vegas and Orlando. Plus the picture of a woman named Jenna Kaey. Not bothering with Backpage anymore. ..."
- "Un commerce ga the ryan's Restorant is a disaster whith chris masón this what Is manager selfish and racist....."
- "Ups is the WORST!! I sent my tv with them since i was moving to another state and i even pay the insurance that the UPS store sold me... so..."