Coverage Area
Style and Design

in 2006 someone opened the office door and a CBeyond salesman blew in the office -told me he can cut my costs with AT&T, Quest Etc..in half or 1/3.

the cell phones were junk, the service sucked and I took a look at my costs when I was a year and a half into the 2 yr. contract, to find that I had been spending 2 to 3 times more than I was before CBeyond. I met with a manager and he agreed and gave me the duration of the contract at no cost. Wow, something I already paid for, for free.

In a normal business cituation, 6 months later we would have gone our separate directions and life would go on as normal. When CBeyond started setting my company up they offered as part of the package an 800 # but I said I want to use my 800-998-6493 # number that I bought and paid for from AT&T years earlier. I had my 800-998-6493 # engraved on about 1200 nickel plated pipeline hot tapping machines already in customers hands around the world. When CBeyond unplugged everything and the 2 yr point.

They placed MY 800# in public domain, and it was grabbed up by a phone sex company. CBeyond offered nothing and assumed no responsibility. Their wreckless stupidity cost me a heck of a lot more than just the 2 or 3 times more than what I would have paid had the door to the office not opened. By the way some years ago I published this complaint on this web site, and some Ja_k A_s Clown tore my complaint apart /defending that poor big (fat lying) companys are victimized by little guys like me.

Well I was able to build up my sales to about 3000 machines inspite of the serious damage CByond did.

The 1st time I posted I did not publish the 800# in question.Hopefully the critic will try the number before he sticks his big fat lying company face into my business

Review about: Cbeyond Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments