Been having issues with Birch emails.I'm the IT manager of a small business, and I'm actually looking at migrating our email services to another provider.

I've just about had it with Birch/Cbeyond. They made some changes to their EXCAS (exchange servers) and now almost all the emails we send from the company are being rejected by other companies (SPF validation failed messages). They have blacklisted emails coming from Cbeyond servers, as they are being viewed as spam/spoofing messages. I have reached out to Birch support, and the agents are always talking about escalating the issues and forwarding it to their managers, but nothing is getting resolved.

It's been a couple of weeks, and this situation has a dire impact on the multiple integration projects that we have with the different companies. Email is the bloodline of any company, and when this doesn't work, it creates nightmares for all parties involved. I work in IT, so understand that things break down, or when you make configuration changes, other components down the pipe may be negatively affected. This I understand.

What I don't understand is the length of time it takes them to resolve an issue (in my case, it still isn't resolved, and this is OVER 1 month).

We have resorted to sending emails from our personal gmail/yahoo...accounts!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service provided and cost vs service provided. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "email issues" of birch email service. Cbeyond needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned birch email service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cbeyond.

Had an Experience with Cbeyond?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1062773

Issue was finally resolved. I'm glad it now works, but extremely disappointed at the length of time it took to fix it.

Hello, I apologize for the email issues you're experiencing and that the issue has not been resolved.

Please send us an email urgently with your account number and the best phone number to reach you on, at Cassandra.gulia@birch.com and we will reach out to you immediately.

Birch

Hi there - My name is Grant Williams and I recently joined Birch as the VP of Customer Care.I'm sorry that this issue hasn't been resolved more quickly.

If you will email me your company name and contact information, I will give you a call to discuss the details and then assign a senior technician to work on the problem until it is resolved.

Thanks,