ANYBODY who claims love for CBeyond is either working for CBeyond or doesn't have a clue about the difference between CBeyond and Comcast business class services.
I signed up for CBeyond.I was promised they would pay for the integra bill of 3600 bucks it still has not happened and now I have had to pay it.
In the mean time I checked into comcast. The score. Comcast with 6 lines, 50Mbps down/20Mbps up (WOW!) plus business level TV service (double wow) and Sharepoint Server AND Exchange all for 340 bucks for 3 years. CBeyond with 6 lines and 1.4/1.4 Mbps and dumpy 5 gig back up (I told Laura we don't need it) for a whopping 440 bucks per month.
What the F*** have I just done.
Luckily they have committed, for me and 2 employees to see, a number of egregious mistakes if not downright illegalities in their pursuit of us.I will move to Comcast and F CBeyond who can't see beyond their own ancient technology and realize it does not rise to the level of cost that they fraudulently push onto folks.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..."
- "I took my 2015 Rav4 into Car Toys on Aurora Ave North in Seattle for an installation of a Kenwood DDX593 receiver/monitor (no navigation), that I also bought from them..."
- "Recently I logged into my XBOX Live account after not signing on for a while and checked my Transaction History. I had 160 points on my account the last time..."
- "Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!! For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE......"
- "After having my car painted brand new I went to Subaru Wangara to have a service done the only people that had my car the entire day was them when..."
- "I just got home from a [necessary] outing to Bloomies in Aventura mall. What a waste of a morning. A gentleman friend of mine bought me some clothes from the..."