1.8

Hello All,

Birch recently bought out the company I had my service through... so like in every buyout the customer is not notified... in fact they changed their hours of support for our service unbeknownst to me...so my service goes down on the weekend... i call and they say sorry I don't have access to the network you will have to wait until monday when someone who does is in the office... So I ask to speak to a supervisor... he said he is the only one there... I ask so for a huge company with a large client base there is only one person in the office on a weekend evening to handle issues? To my surprise he said yes. Really one guy? He said yes... I asked if he could call a supervisor, he said no... He has no number for the supervisor and can only email them... really??? At this point I am pissed... so he hung up on me... then I call back he said is this so and so, I said yes I just want to speak to a supervisor I will hold(Click) I was hung up on before I finished the sentence... called back twice more and finally he said let me try something... I said fine, I still want to speak to a supervisor... fine he said I will email them... then he reboots my server... ok you are back up... so after making me mad and *** me off, it took him a total of 15 minutes... and me about 2 hours of calling sitting on hold and getting hung up on and then calling sitting on hold and getting hung up on and then calling sitting on hold before he finally was able to fix it in a few minutes...

Oh, by the way no one ever has called me back from this company like I was promised by him.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ayazt stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of knowledge and ignorance. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cbeyond customer care. Cbeyond needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cbeyond customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cbeyond.

Had an Experience with Cbeyond?

Comments

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to investigate yourconcerns immediately.

Please send us an email urgently with your account number and the best phone number to reach you on, at Cassandra.gulia@birch.com and we will have a member of our team reach out to you immediately.

Birch

ayazt
to Anonymous #1049195

Hello Cassandra,

Thanks for your response...how about if Birch actually replies to all the requests for someone in management to have them call back...

If you can do that I am sure you will get able to get in touch with me...But by the number of complaints I see here at least I am sure it may take a while...