I have been receiving calls and messages from that phone number for 2 weeks from a caller named Davies M Gibson and someone telling me that he loves me and try to make me feel emotional.Then Davies asked for 250,000 dollars to invest in a personal contract.

This is not right. How many people are you defrauding with this scam? I would get messages day and night and also hang ups. This is very annoying and frustrating.

Please stop bothering me. Then Davies continued to ask me for 3000.00 and an itune card. They even had a facebook account and deleted it. I feel violated and this is deceitful.

Anyone reading this, please walk away. Do not fall for this nonsense and I hope you see this before you lose your money. I gave Davies a 15.00 itunes Giftcard on the messages so I am out of that money.

I got ripped off.Be careful.....

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Ripped off / $15
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Cbeyond?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Sonetel - Smells like a scam Sonetel "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Acn Phone Service Review Acn "They are horrible ...even if you pay them..half the time the phone doesn't work and then they send you threatening..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more