Cbeyond - Review about Mobile Phone Activation from Moreno Valley, California
I have Cbeyond service for my business and they are terrible.I have been trying to activate 2 business mobile phone with them for over 11 days, I call them everyday and spend with them 20 to 30 minutes and nothing gets done, and the best part, they signed me in for a contract for these phone and they gave me monthly rates.
I can't discontinue my service with tem as my business contract expires in 2017 and if I change them, I will be faced with $5000 termination fee.
They are just ridiculous and terrible.I don't advise anybody to work with them, just terrible
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mobile Phone Activation
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "This is the slowest Starbucks that I have ever been to. I wish I had a video of slow these people are at making anything. And I'm not even talking..."
- "ALL U NEED 2 STOP BEING FLOWERS THEIRS BETTER APPS OUT THEIR OFFER UP IS THE WORST , THEY ASK FOR PHONE VERIFICATION BUT WHEN U NEED 2 COMPLAIN NO..."
- "It says on my e-mail from verizon that I won some products. when i click what it is, it says that i have to conduct a short survey & I..."