Cbeyond - Review about Mobile Phone Activation from Moreno Valley, California

16 of 252 Cbeyond reviews

I have Cbeyond service for my business and they are terrible.I have been trying to activate 2 business mobile phone with them for over 11 days, I call them everyday and spend with them 20 to 30 minutes and nothing gets done, and the best part, they signed me in for a contract for these phone and they gave me monthly rates.

I can't discontinue my service with tem as my business contract expires in 2017 and if I change them, I will be faced with $5000 termination fee.

They are just ridiculous and terrible.I don't advise anybody to work with them, just terrible

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Product or service
Mobile Phone Activation
Review category
Telecommunications
review #524538

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cbeyond? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 252 Cbeyond reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 15, 2014 #870192

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to investigate these concerns immediately.
Please send us an email urgently at resolution@cbeyond.net with your account information, and we will have a member of our team reach out to you as a matter of urgency.

0 2 Reply

Aug 22, 2014 #860016

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to investigate your concerns immediately.
Please send us an email urgently with your account number and the best phone number to reach you on, at resolution@cbeyond.net and we will have a member of our team reach out to you immediately.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cbeyond. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cbeyond.
Filing a new complaint about
×