Moreno Valley, California

I have Cbeyond service for my business and they are terrible.I have been trying to activate 2 business mobile phone with them for over 11 days, I call them everyday and spend with them 20 to 30 minutes and nothing gets done, and the best part, they signed me in for a contract for these phone and they gave me monthly rates.

I can't discontinue my service with tem as my business contract expires in 2017 and if I change them, I will be faced with $5000 termination fee.

They are just ridiculous and terrible.I don't advise anybody to work with them, just terrible

Review about: Mobile Phone Activation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cbeyond?

Comments

Cbeyond

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to investigate these concerns immediately.

Please send us an email urgently at resolution@cbeyond.net with your account information, and we will have a member of our team reach out to you as a matter of urgency.

Cbeyond

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to investigate your concerns immediately.

Please send us an email urgently with your account number and the best phone number to reach you on, at resolution@cbeyond.net and we will have a member of our team reach out to you immediately.