Cbeyond - Irs scam

They call threatening you are being picked up by federal agents and arrested. Please have these people stopped.

Cbeyond - Scammer

Recieved a call from 1-206-445-0595. Claims to be the I.R.S.,.

If, you don't respond in the next 2 hours.

Federal agents will be arriving to arrest you. I'm clueless, because I'm, Section 53.

Skeptical about Cbeyond

I know nothing about the company, but I have received emails for around a month saying that there was "unusual activity" on an account of mine. It provided me with an IP address, so I tracked it to Cbeyond communications in IL.

Something here is sketchy, that's for sure. I have never even heard of this company, but someone there hacked my account or some *** I'll give anyone who wants it the IP address. Maybe someone can figure out what's going on and can do something about it. I've changed my password and all that, so hopefully they won't get into my stuff again.

If you use the IP for anything, please don't hesitate to let me know about what you find. Here it is: 72.54.151.78

Comments

I keep getting phone calls DAILY with no message left. Also, calling the kimber back goes to a voice mail with no outgoing message.

Cbeyond in San Diego, California - Got a terror threat from 858-224-5572

Coverage Area
Style and Design

Going to the police about a terror threat on my phone

Cbeyond in San Diego, California - Fraud and scam

Cbeyond Communications out of So. CA.

Keeps calling my brother saying they are the IRS and threatening prosecution if he doesn't respond... Unbelievable! Evil company, to be sure.

When I called the number back, no answer (858-224-5567) . Somebody stop them please.

Comments

phone number 424-282-3851 with the name Nick Johnson has called stating something to do with taxes and is here to help. If you try to call the number it just rings.

There is no operator of even a voice mail set up.

I true scam for sure. so be aware of this number.

Cbeyond - Tooo early!!!!

This idiot company called me at 5 am and hung up. I called back and got one ring then busy signal. Leave me alone!

Cbeyond - STOP CALLING ME

I have blocked SEVERAL different phone numbers all linked to this *** company. I get calls EVERY SINGLE DAY from this company and have no intention of EVER DEALING WITH THEM SO LEAVE ME ALONE!

CBeyond a pretend company

Coverage Area
Style and Design

in 2006 someone opened the office door and a CBeyond salesman blew in the office -told me he can cut my costs with AT&T, Quest Etc.. in half or 1/3.

the cell phones were junk, the service sucked and I took a look at my costs when I was a year and a half into the 2 yr. contract, to find that I had been spending 2 to 3 times more than I was before CBeyond. I met with a manager and he agreed and gave me the duration of the contract at no cost. Wow, something I already paid for, for free.

In a normal business cituation, 6 months later we would have gone our separate directions and life would go on as normal. When CBeyond started setting my company up they offered as part of the package an 800 # but I said I want to use my 800-998-6493 # number that I bought and paid for from AT&T years earlier. I had my 800-998-6493 # engraved on about 1200 nickel plated pipeline hot tapping machines already in customers hands around the world. When CBeyond unplugged everything and the 2 yr point.

They placed MY 800# in public domain, and it was grabbed up by a phone sex company. CBeyond offered nothing and assumed no responsibility. Their wreckless stupidity cost me a heck of a lot more than just the 2 or 3 times more than what I would have paid had the door to the office not opened. By the way some years ago I published this complaint on this web site, and some Ja_k A_s Clown tore my complaint apart /defending that poor big (fat lying) companys are victimized by little guys like me.

Well I was able to build up my sales to about 3000 machines inspite of the serious damage CByond did.

The 1st time I posted I did not publish the 800# in question. Hopefully the critic will try the number before he sticks his big fat lying company face into my business

Product or Service Mentioned: Cbeyond Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Cbeyond - Annoying calls

I received several calls from a 817-510-5690 number. When I answered there was only a beeping sound.

After a couple of minutes of staying on the call I would hang up.

After minutes of hanging up the calls would start again. They left me 3 automated voicemails about something I don't even know.

Cbeyond - Simple Review #1491490859

When I asked to have my number removed from their call list, I was told, "As soon as I can speak to Charles Koiner." I tod her he was deceased and she said, "Sure he is!" and hung up. My father IS deceased, he passed away 4 months ago!

This was an insulting, inappropriate, and rude response! I'm trying to contact the company to let them know.