Atlanta, Georgia

Bend over when you sign the CBeyond Contract - they will say anything to get you to sign, and then you will have *** to pay to try to leave after the initial term. DO NOT fall into the sandtrap of auto renewal!

You are seeing the demise of a company...see ya CBeyond, I hope this helps you lose 100 times the business than what you are "Legally" squeezing out of my company based on your terms & conditions!

OH, and never get into their "Beyond Mobil" - nothing but a reseller - and any changes such as adding a telephone changes extends your other contracts - CROOKS!

Review about: Auto Renewal.

Review #203160 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cbeyond?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Cbeyond - Review about Mobile Phone Activation from Moreno Valley, California Cbeyond "I have Cbeyond service for my business and they are terrible. I have been trying to activate 2 business mobile phone with them for over 11 days, I call them..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more