Dallas, Texas

keep calling me day and night, I say take me off the list!!!I don't want it~~they don't talk!!

just somebody sitting there breathing in the phone! thought it was a *** at first because just breathing on the line, so I looked up the number and found out this is them, Cbeyond! so sick of it !! they call me 24 hrs even on Saturdays!

hate them and wish they would leave me alone!!!When I answer I say "take me off the list take me off!!!" *heavy breathing* -- then they hang up~they still keep calling and won't stop I am writing a review hope other people do too!

Had an Experience with Cbeyond?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Cbeyond - Review about Mobile Phone Activation from Moreno Valley, California Cbeyond "I have Cbeyond service for my business and they are terrible. I have been trying to activate 2 business mobile phone with them for over 11 days, I call them..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more