keep calling me day and night, I say take me off the list!!!I don't want it~~they don't talk!!

just somebody sitting there breathing in the phone! thought it was a *** at first because just breathing on the line, so I looked up the number and found out this is them, Cbeyond! so sick of it !! they call me 24 hrs even on Saturdays!

hate them and wish they would leave me alone!!!When I answer I say "take me off the list take me off!!!" *heavy breathing* -- then they hang up~they still keep calling and won't stop I am writing a review hope other people do too!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Cbeyond needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cbeyond.

Had an Experience with Cbeyond?

Comments

Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more