1.5

I have been a customer of CBeyond who is now bought out by Birch, for many years now and I have hated every second of it.We have 2 T1 lines and some DID as well as SIP service from them.

If you ever encounter an issue with service this company will not help. You will have to go through multiple "Escalations" just to get nowhere, imagine being a business who relies heavily on your EXPENSIVE services & not knowing when or for how long they will be stable. I have had trouble tickets for weeks now & not one Rep seems to care. I have NEVER received a follow up call like they've promised, and no manager has bothered to contact me at any time...

I really wish that we could get out of our contract but they *** if you do..2 more years of *** for us..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no value and service provided. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of birchvoice and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3765. Cbeyond needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned birchvoice in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cbeyond.

Had an Experience with Cbeyond?

Comments

Seems like a common issue. I'm Account Executive with Time Warner Business Class here in Dallas and would love to help with your situation!

Cbeyond

We sincerely apologize for anyinconvenience you may have experienced and would like to investigate yourconcerns immediately.

Please send us an email urgently with your account number and the best phone number to reach you on, at Cassandra.gulia@birch.com and we will have a member of our team reach out to you immediately.

Birch

We had 4 T1 lines, 200 DID numbers, SIP service, and the EXACT same issues you've described.What I can recommend at this point is keeping a solid record of every instance where you've reported service problems with them, and re-read the contract to make sure they haven't violated it.

If you want to get out of the contract by normal means (when it expires), make sure you fulfill their requirements for termination or you could get trapped into another renewal by default.They may call you before your contract expires and try to get you to add/change services to "lower your bill", but understand that this is a also trap which will renew your contract.